Additional Ski Holiday Services
Chalet Apartment Rentals is a professional and friendly ski chalet company in Verbier. We create bespoke and tailored Swiss ski holidays for you and your family to enjoy, whether it be holiday chalet rentals, seasonal ski chalets and annual chalet rental in Verbier, we can provide it. Below you will find a list of contacts and additional services that we can arrange and book for you:
Ski & snowboard equipment rental
Ski equipment delivered directly to your Verbier ski accommodation and picked up at the end of your stay – surely life couldn’t be any easier? Using only high-quality equipment from the top leading manufacturers. Call or email us for this great service.
Ski & snowboard equipment purchases
We work very closely with many of the retailers in Verbier. Call or email us for this great service.
Verbier Ski schools and guiding
Let us take the hassle out of finding the right ski school for you. We recommend only the best ski schools for those of all needs or requirements. Whether it is for children’s ski school through to technical mountain guides we work closely with many of the companies in Verbier. Please call or email us your requirements and we will tell you everything you need for your holiday.
Experience helicopter skiing at its best for a day or a series of days we will supply the best heli-skiing adventure with the latest and best high-altitude helis. We use local specialist guides and weather experts to take you and your guests to the best skiing terrain at the time of your vacation. Call or email us for this great service.
Guided snowshoe tours
Don’t be fooled into thinking that because the use of snowshoes is centuries old, that it is an activity for the ‘old’ folks. Today’s snowshoes are made out of the most high-tech materials. They are light and easy to use. They strap onto all boots with ankle support, you can even wear moon-boots! Call or email us for this great service.
Tobogganing, Ice Climbing and Air Boarding
Just ask and we can provide you with all the information on any of these activities. Call or email us for this great service.
Whether you are a complete beginner wanting to experience your first solo paragliding flight, an advanced pilot looking for a specialised paragliding course or simply looking for fly-guiding, our highly professional team will make sure that you are properly looked after. Call or email us for the best rates and how to book.
Husky rides, Switzerland
You can choose to sit back and enjoy the view or learn a little more about the handling and running of these magnificent animals, or you can even have a go yourself.
- Panorama: The rides have a minimum age limit of 2 and there are 8 places on each ride. Sit back and they will take you up into the mountains and see the wonderful views.
- Discover: With a minimum age of 16 you can learn a little more about the dogs and learn some of the basics.
- Evasion: Again with a minimum age of 16 you can find out more and actually have a go at guiding yourself.
All the rides have experienced staff running them – and the dogs are gorgeous! Call or email us for the best rates and how to book.
Guided summer alpine walks:
Come and discover nature at your rhythm in the Alps. We will organise the outing of your choice, tailored to your ability. Call or email us for the best rates and how to book.
The Verbier Karting Extreme race formats and prices for an amazing night of ice racing. In the summer we run the ‘Ice Rink Mayhem’, and in the winter we do the ‘Verbier Grand Prix’, ‘Verbier Go-Karting Arrive and Drive’ and the ‘Track Exclusive’ events. Call or email us for the best rates and how to book.
Choosing restaurants in Verbier is challenging at the best of times. However, we have put together a selection of places which we feel offer a good balance of quality and value.
Restaurants in Verbier
- Restaurant Al Capone: Probably the best and most versatile Italian restaurant in Verbier. The pizza’s are to die for and the chicken in the basket is great value and gorgeous. Offering a wide selection of meals for all tastes the restaurant is an easy walk from Place Centrale. Call or email us to make a booking for you, but please remember that with all the restaurants in Verbier most get booked early!
- Restaurant & Café Marlenaz: Great food in one of the most perfect locations in the Alps. A traditional Swiss restaurant offering rostis, croutes and salads for lunch, and beautiful venison, lamb and beef dishes for dinner. Ski in and ski out for lunch or dinner, or take a snow taxi………you can even sledge back down at night….Great fun. Call or email us to make a booking for you, but please remember that with all the restaurants in Verbier most get booked early!
- L’Ecurie: The most centrally located of our restaurant choices, right in the middle of Place Centrale. Here you will find a rustic traditional fayre, from seafood through to grilled meats. A little bit more expensive than the other two restaurants but a lot easier to fall back into bed from! Call or email us to make a booking for you, but please remember that with all the restaurants in Verbier most get booked early!
- Chez Martin: Predominantly a pizzeria but also offering other dishes this is one of the best priced restaurants in Verbier. Great for the kids and easily located just off the Place Centrale. Call or email us to make a booking for you, but please remember that with all the restaurants in Verbier most get booked early!
- Restaurant Millenium: Also centrally located off the Place Centrale it is easy to see why this is one of the most booked places to eat in Verbier. Great modern international cuisine, for those with more refined tastes and a little more to spend this is a great choice. Call or email us to make a booking for you, but please remember that with all the Restaurants in Verbier most get booked early!
Pubs and Bars in Verbier
You cannot walk anywhere in Verbier without being tempted into a local bar or pub, we, however, are stronger willed and will only choose the best places to go. Here are 3 choices for you:
- T-Bar Verbier: The T-Bar has become one of the most popular bars in Verbier, quickly getting a great reputation for fun and amazing live music, as well as a great atmosphere and delicious food during the days. It’s a popular hang out for locals, instructors and holidaymakers alike, and is situated beneath the Central hotel – perfect for nipping in for a bit of après ski/sun on your way home from the slopes.
- Cav&Art: Cav&Art is a great little bar and a real hidden gem in Verbier. A cosy place to meet with friends to have a glass of wine or to organise a group wine tasting or even a private party.
- The Offshore Pub: Après Ski? Then this is where to go, located just beneath the main ski lift station at the Medran. The original offshore coffee bar concept was founded in December 1986 in Verbier. The offshore coffee bar is dedicated to giving all customers the best value for their money. We use only the freshest quality in everything the offshore team serves.
Restaurants & Bars in Le Chable
- Le Rosbif bar bistro: Situated in the centre of Le Chable just over the bridge lies a must place to visit for great value food. Famous for its pizzas and its burgers the price alone is worth it to come down into the valley.
- Les Ruinettes Café: The best coffee on the region……a shabby chic, elegant café situated in the heart of Le Chable on the route to Verbier. Using the finest local ingredients while maintaining great prices this little place surprises everyone. Make sure it is one place you go to while you are here.
Wine Delivery to your Verbier Ski Accommodation
There is only one place for the best wine at the best prices in Verbier – Cav&Art, situated underneath Chez Martin just off the Place Centrale, behind the large wine bottle.
All types of chalet catering
Please call us at Chalet Apartment Rentals to organise any catering whether it is meals for the week or party food, we can supply everything you may want.
Nanny or babysitting
We use an established company in Verbier offering a fantastic nannying and babysitting service, so that everyone can have loads of fun in the mountains – not just the grown-ups.
They offer a professional and flexible service with dedicated child carers who know all the fun activities in Verbier. They are fully insured and follow the 14 UK National Standards for child care so you can relax knowing that your children will be cared for professionally. Call or email us for the best rates and how to book.
To make your life even simpler we at chaletapartmentrentals.com get the best prices for airport transfers. Whether you are on your own, in a small or big group we can source, book and negotiate the best prices you will find. Call or email us for the best rates and how to book.
Creche Services Verbier
Les Schtroumphs (The Smurfs) is an English speaking crèche available daily from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm. A professional operation who are experienced in childcare with plenty of toys and games for your children to enjoy. The prices are 70 CHF for a whole day including lunch and a half day is 40 CHF with lunch at 15 CHF extra. Please book early, especially in the school holiday periods. Call or email us for the best rates and how to book.
For all your cleaning requirements, daily, mid weekly or whatever please call or email us for the best rates and how to book.
Spa Services in Verbier
At the heart of the Swiss Alps, in the legendary resort of Verbier, discover the magical world of Spa by Valmont. The professional team welcomes you in a warm, cosy atmosphere and offers a tailored treatment programme for the face and body.
A secluded haven of peace for active city people, the Spa By Valmont offers a means of escaping the everyday stress in an avant-garde setting. Enjoy replenishing yourself in these warm surroundings of delicate colours, pear-tree woodwork, leather and natural stones. Relax in the steam-bath or lying on the couch, harmony is around you. 200 square metre spa. 4 treatment rooms, 1 lounge (relaxation and library), steam bath.
Call or email us for the best rates and how to book.
Massage and Sports Therapy
After a hard day on the slopes and then in the bars what more could you want than a relaxing massage? Verbier Touch offers services at home at whatever time suits you. Call or email us for the best rates and how to book.
Verbier Language School
For all your language needs then the Verbier Language School is the place for you. Tuition either privately, in groups or complete courses: VLS has everything. Call or email us for the best rates and how to book.
Yves Garneau – www.g1photo.com
For other additional services in Verbier then please go to our Resort Information tab.
Chalet Property Owners
We are always looking for new properties, whether it’s Verbier accommodation, ski chalets in Le Chable, or anywhere else. Our commission rates are some of the best in Verbier. If you would like to discuss your property details with us further, please don’t hesitate to contact us.